Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sensory Development

From what I have been told, the little critter can now sense light changes. One article said he can see outlines of objects. I couldn't really tell if they meant objects outside his uteran home or if they meant outlines of his own body parts. I feel that him being able to see through all that and distinguish stuff on the outside is a bit improbable, but this whole knocked up experience has changed my definition of probable.

So last night I was sitting on the couch and he was competing with his high scores in his nightly game of How Hard Can I Kick This Woman?, mixed in with his other favorite, I'm Gonna Push Really Hard...Right HERE! He's a gamer. He gets that from his father.

All of this action was making my stomach move so much I could see my shirt moving. So, in an attempt to see better, I pulled my shirt up over my stomach exposing it to the light. As soon as I did that, he totally stopped moving. I thought he was being a brat and not providing me with the entertainment I was seeking so I put my shirt back down. Right away he got back to playing. I am telling you he is a Ninja baby...he moves only in the shroud of darkness.

1 comment:

  1. He and Mike will get along great then since Mike thinks he is a ninja. Yep, your child is negative 1 month and mine is 27. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete