Monday, June 1, 2009

Setting the standard for any trailer park.

While at work and out of the house for social engagements or running errands, I have been pretty good about making sure I am wearing size appropriate clothing. However, at home, totally different story. Yesterday I was wearing a non-maternity tank top with gaucho pants. Problem with non-maternity shirts? They are not quite long enough. So I spent the day walking around with my preggo belly sticking out of the bottom of my shirt. Super sexy.

Saturday however, I showcased my classiest outfit yet. I started out laying in the sun reading a book, wearing my maternity swimsuit. The fact that this swimsuit is maternity doesn't really come into play very much. It fit me when we were in Mexico at the beginning of April. End of May? Not such a perfect fit any longer. I realize this is really only two months, but two months of an alien growing inside changes the fit of clothing drastically. Seeing as though my boobs are in a constant state of growth, they no longer fit in the boob portion of the tankini top of this suit. Well, they kinda do. But if I have the seam that is supposed to go under my boobs in place, they are pouring out of the top and I look like Pamela Anderson. And the belly is constantly doing its best to sneak out of the bottom. As I see it, who cares if I am laying on a lounge chair reading in this swimsuit? Not me. This was not the classy portion of the day, however. After reading for a while, I decided I needed to mow the lawn. So, I threw on a pair of cut off sweats and some tennis shoes...and made the brilliant call of sticking with the tankini top. Now, as previously mentioned, this top was not a problem while laying on a lounge chair, very still. Mowing the lawn...with a push mower...is not a very still activity. I am fairly certain I offended a young couple taking their kids for a walk. There were boobs and preggo belly all over the place. All I needed to make the whitetrash outfit complete was a beer in a cup holder on the mower and a Marlboro Light hanging out of my mouth.

Whatever, I was comfortable, I got some sun on my back, and the lawn looks fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment