Thursday, June 11, 2009

There's no stopping them

My boobs are out of control. Seriously. They have not stopping growing since November. I do not understand how people deal with boobs this size. At least once a day I am mystified about how big they are. I understand if they were always this big, it probably wouldn't be so impressive to me, but still.

According to the weekly pregnancy update Kari receives solely to keep my informed of what is about to happen to me, they are going to continue to grow for about 4 more weeks. And then get even bigger after the kid is born when the milk comes in. Can't wait.

Currently, these knockers start a mere 2 & 1/2" below my collar bone. And when I sit, if I slouch at all, they are resting on my beach ball belly. I am one sexy mama. I am telling you if they keep creeping up my chest I am going to have a boob scarf soon. I guess that's better than a boob skirt, but I think they are going up solely because they have no where else to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment