Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Official

We have reached the end of the available space in my body. Pretty much every time I move it makes the kid move...rearranging vital organs along the way. Which in turn still makes me feel like I am going to vomit. Now the vomit inducing sensation doesn't just happen when I bend over. It also happens when I move my body in any way other than sitting still or standing upright. Yea for being a baby oven!

The only benefit I can see to this current situation is that when I am cooking I can easily get Travis to get the pots or pans I need out of the lower cabinets. But then I remember trying to maneuver my way into underwear earlier that day and the skipping out on bending down for pots and pans doesn't seem so sweet anymore.

Anywho, we have three weeks left if all goes to plan. However, the little beast is fully cooked now so if he decides to make an early entrance, there's no stopping him. We took the tour of the hospital yesterday so at least now we have an idea of where we are going once this whole thing gets underway. It was very weird being in a hospital for something good. The particular hospital I am delivering at has some pretty yucky memories for Travis and I, so we are looking forward to having a happy event to take over. It is a very nice hospital and all the staff we saw or talked to were extremely nice. Hopefully I don't decapitate any of those lovely people mid-contraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment