Thursday, June 11, 2009

My stomach and I are not friends anymore.

This may be payback for only having two days of not feeling so great throughout this baby cooking process. I have felt like puking for a solid day and a half. Not positive, but I am guessing this would be because Junior in there is constantly pushing my stomach around to get it out of his way. I shouldn't really complain as I have yet to actually vomit and there are many women that have had it waaaaay worse. If I would have had to deal with this constant state of nausea this whole time, I think I would have given up long ago and moved into my bathroom permanently. Between having to pee 1 & 1/2 teaspoons every 45 minutes and not being sure whether I am going to empty the contents of my stomach, I figure that is a safe place to live. The weird part about it is I go from literally gagging at the thought of putting anything but water in my mouth to being ravenously hungry...in .2 seconds. And then within 15 minutes of eating, roller coaster stomach returns. This rules.

So my blood pressure was a bit high at my last appointment. Nothing to extreme, but enough to make my doctor comment. If it doesn't get back to normal, I may be put on some sort of bedrest type scenario. I am gonna go ahead and vote no on that. Although based on the current state of my stomach, laying down doesn't sound so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment