Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I feel pretty. Oh so pretty!

The levels of hotness just keep on coming. My feet and ankles have reached epic proportions. I officially have cankles. Every morning when I get out of bed and put my feet on the floor, I can actually feel the swelling by how my foot sits on the floor. Like not as much surface area of foot is in contact with the floor as used to be. The available movement in my toes is also limited. I feel like I have little water balloons filled with wet sand sticking off the ends of my feet. Apparently my feet and ankles were jealous of the swelling my hands of have been enjoying for the past month and a half.

I also feel as though the weight gain is no longer exclusively in the belly and boob regions. The upper arms and face seem to have joined the fun. Don't let me fool you, the belly and boob regions are e-freaking-normous. They will not be surpassed. They have worked hard to gain the title of largest body parts and they are not going to give up without a fight.

All this size increase has made me very tired. It amazes me how quickly I tire out now. After getting the laundry from the basement and taking it upstairs...time for a nap. Once the lawn is mowed...meet me on the couch. Upon completion of walking the dog...you can find me on the futon. This is not very conducive to finishing projects that would really be better if finished before the arrival of our critter. Actually forget the projects, staying awake for a full day is hard enough on its own. Where is this nesting instinct with all its wonderful energy? It's only fair I get to reap that benefit after cooking this kid all this time. Bring it on. I've got stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment