Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taking on a mind of his own

I am not so sure this little alien monster living inside of me and I are going to get along for the next 5 weeks. He is getting a bit demanding. Of his personal space at least. He is not shy about letting me know if he feels cramped in there. As if the butt constantly planted in my ribs isn't enough of a reminder that we are running out of room. Now, if I don't sit up as straight as possible, I get kicked. He is also still doing the hanging on trick when I roll over in bed. So when I switch from one side the other, he refuses to come along and he and gravity have a fight, which really makes what abs I have left feel fantastic. And this morning, I bent over in a feeble attempt to dry my foot after taking a shower and he threw a fit. It seriously felt like he did a complete cartwheel, while holding onto my stomach.

Frankly, he is being a bit of a jerk and this behavior will be addressed when he decides to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment