Monday, June 8, 2009

So hot

So here we are knocking on the door of week 35. I have to say I have never felt less attractive in all my life. There is just no way of feeling attractive when you have a giant belly hangin' off your body and an additional 20 some pounds to deal with. It never ceases to remind me of middle aged man with a giant beer belly. Are you pregnant? Nah...I just had a long weekend with Pabst.

My belly button is also getting shallower and shallower. It has yet to do the turkey thermometer thing where it pops out and pokes through all clothing, but it is losing depth at a rapid rate. At least this way I can make sure it is nice and clean in there. It is rather fascinating to me to do a depth check every couple of days. Just another way to track the Great Belly Expansion '09.

Trav assures me he and the dog think I look great. I think they may be a bit bias. She needs me for a continuous treat supply. He's stuck with me.

There will soon be pictures for you to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment