Friday, May 8, 2009

To Swell or Not To Swell

I don't get it. Some days I wake up and everything other than my stomach and boobs is normal sized. Then by noon, my feet have turned into things resembling over stuffed bratwurst and my wedding ring is cutting off the circulation to my finger. Then, by the next morning things are back to normal. Then other days everything stays the size it is supposed to be for the whole day. Very strange.

I have to say I would much rather have it this way than to be swollen all day every day. It just baffles me as to what makes my body decide when it is going to blow up like a balloon filled with marshmallow fluff. It doesn't seem to be set off by something I eat or do or don't do.

I am looking forward to when my body will be back to normal. Well, hopefully normal. At least back to predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment