Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baaadow!

And now for the true belly pictures.

May 5, 2009
Kinda pointy looking if you ask me.

And damn. That's all there is to say about this.
So there it is. In all it's giant glory. It is hard to imagine that this belly is going to get sooo much bigger.
And by the way, the waddle is sneaking up on me. I can feel it. Like a tiger just waiting to pounce. Well, a slow fat wobbly tiger, but a tiger nonetheless!
I have to note the top picture looks a bit odd to me. The angle of the picture is not right. I promise my legs are not that short. It kinda looks like my arms are bigger than my legs. I don't know, it's kinda weird, but the point was the giant kid belly I have hanging off the front. I never thought I would say this, but focus on that!




No comments:

Post a Comment