Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh oh Mexico!

We leave in 19 hours for Cabo San Lucas. I am so excited! I cannot wait for sunshine. Sunshine that comes with warm air! And palm trees! And beaches!

We are getting this to go on this trip because Miss Melanie is marrying a boy. I also can't wait for that. Mostly because she has to wear a dress! Well, that and I am very happy for them and love them both very much.

Did I mention we get to go to Mexico?!?! I have never been and am super excited to eat my way through our resort. It is an all-inclusive resort, so I have to admit it would be better if I could eat and drink my way through the resort, but I think I'll survive.

I am not excited about the whole wearing a swimsuit in public thing. Not that I ever am, but this soccer ball sized uterus I am sporting? Not making a swim suit any cuter. I best get used to the look though. It may be my permanent attire for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment