Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Early early early

Lately all I seem to hear about is people having their babies early. My friend Michelle had her son a month early. My friend Heather just had her baby at 36 weeks. A lady my mom met in Target had her baby at 26 weeks. It was one pound. That is a package of butter. A woman I am in contact with through work had her first son at 27 weeks. He was two packages of butter.

I will be 27 weeks tomorrow. Yeah. I think I can very safely say I am no where near ready to have a baby in my house. The fact that the crib is packed full of things, only two of which are bedding material, might be a good hint of my readiness. Well that and the cans of paint and ladder that are currently taking up most of the room.

I can say my body seems done with the hosting thing. It is tired and sore, already. And we've got three more months to go. I am constantly ready for a nap, and the pain in my butt is beyond annoying. But I'm glowing...according to some people

No comments:

Post a Comment