Thursday, April 16, 2009

Leg Hair: My new arch enemy

Shaving while pregnant should be an Olympic sport. Never before have I gotten out of breath trying to remove leg hair. No matter which way I turn or bend this giant kid belly is in the way. I am definitely fighting a losing battle.

Because of the sheer exhausting properties of trying to shave, I have already become a bit lax on this particular part of grooming. It has nothing to do with my laziness or desire to stay in bed in the morning challenging the alarm clock to a five round snooze bout. The fact that it is still too cold for anything other than long pants also is not helping my cause.

The problem with being lax about shaving...? Your hair doesn't stop growing simply because you don't feel like tending to it. As I am doing my best to repress the memory of the amount of hair washed down the drain this morning, I will just say it was no longer stubbly...at all.

I fear for the summer. I am on a path of ever increasing belly size and that is proving to make things more difficult. I may have to invest in a some sort of swim pants simply to avoid getting my family caught in my leg hair while in the pool this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment