Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ummm...I need that

This kid is out of control. He is all over the place. I cannot describe how strange it is to feel something moving inside your body. And know it is alive. I mean you can feel food, liquid, gas and things of the like moving around inside from time to time. But those things come out in a very not alive state. Not this time. This time something alive is the cause of all this squirming. Something alive that will be part of my life f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It is just so weird. I am not even close to wrapping my brain around this one.

The weirdness of having a baby aside, the sensation of him moving is weird enough in and of it itself. It makes me wonder what he is doing in there. Is he bored? Too scrunched up? Does he mind my singing?

Yesterday, he took it a bit too far though. I could seriously feel him moving one of my organs. I believe it was my stomach. It was the most bizarre feeling. It was like he had had enough of having to share that particular spot so he just dug in his heel and pushed it over. Apparently he thinks he is the king of this castle. I beg to differ!

I may poke him from time to time, but I do not try to relocated his organs!

No comments:

Post a Comment