Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snoozey McSnoozerton

I am so sleepy! I have never really been much of a nap person, but lately I would give a whole lot to be able to sleep a couple different times throughout the day. First nap, 2pm. Second nap, 5:30pm. Bedtime, 9:30pm. If I could choose, I wouldn't have to get up until about 9am too. Silly work and paychecks and stuff getting in the way. Isn't there some way to get paid to sleep?

The thing that is annoying about the sleepiness is that I am not yet having a hard time sleeping at night. So I wake up feeling refreshed-ish and kinda ready to start my day. I just have no endurance. This kid growing is exhausting business.

Everyone keeps saying, "Just wait...you have no idea what tired is." Yes, I understand. But I don't want to hear that right now. What I want to hear is sympathy...accompanied by a fuzzy blanket, my couch, and my dog.

I also learned a valuable lesson on Saturday. If you are pregnant and happen to think it is a good idea to drink about 3&1/2 gallons of water throughout the day and evening...sleep downstairs, close the bathroom. Eight hours. Four pee trips. If my butt wouldn't have gone numb, I would have just slept on the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment