Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ummm....What?

So it's only 3-1/2 months until we have a baby...in our house...that we are in charge of making sure stays alive. Yeah...reality setting in...Jackie freaking out. 3-1/2 months. That is craziness. I am not sure who decided this was a good idea, but I am pretty sure they were wrong.

Travis and I are totally capable human beings, so I am guessing we will be able to figure this whole thing out, but oh. my. god. We are about to have another living thing in our house that can't tell us in English what they are thinking or feeling. The dog's Spanish is outstanding, but I am bit a rusty so we have a hard time communicating sometimes.

All of a sudden I feel like there are a thousand things to get done before July. There really isn't that much to do, but every item seems like a 7' hurdle, and I am only 5'5", and my vertical is non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment