Friday, March 20, 2009

Looking the part.

So I am definitely looking like a baby growing factory. Trevor likes to point it out every time he sees me, with his eyes bulging out of his head in shock. I can't wait to see what happens in about June. His little head might explode.

We took pictures of the belly finally. They will not be posted. End of story. I do have to say I am pretty pumped that if I am wearing a dark shirt you can't tell from the front. The only reason this makes me happy is that I feel like I am not really gaining much in the rest of my body...so far. I feel this may hopefully, by the grace of something all powerful, make it easier to get a normal body back after this kid is cooked.

Last night, I was prepping some stuff for dinner and had to pull my pants up for the 18 millionth time. And this time I went all out. Pulled my shirt up so I could pull up the "secret belly" portion of my maternity pants. (That part of the pants, totally the hottest part.) Yanked the pants up while doing sort of a squat move to get the legs of them to move up too. It was at this point that Travis stopped what he was doing and just said, "Wow babe. You are totally pregnant." Just you wait baby. It's only gonna get sexier from here on out.

And on the baby brain front...I paid all the bills Wednesday night. Put them in the envelopes and stuck them on the mailbox for the mailman to whisk away. Thursday morning, at work, I realized I didn't put a stamp on a damn one of them. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment