Monday, March 30, 2009

Just got back from my 24 week doctor appointment. More accurately, my 24 & 4 day appointment. But really who's counting? Why would someone be counting the days until I am no longer large and in charge? Who would think to keep track of when I can have a Bloody Mary? Not me by any means, I am simply relishing in the beauty that is pregnancy.

Anyway, everything checked out just fine. I am measuring at 25cm, which is apparently right where I am supposed to be. It cracks me up when the doctor busts out the measuring tape. It feels so 1950's to me. I don't know why, but it just seems so not technologically advanced. Whatever, it makes me laugh.

I am still simply amazed at how often I have to pee. It is unbelievable. The amount of toilet paper we are going through at our house is sadly noticeable. I pretty much feel like I could pee just about every minute of everyday. Which just leads to disappointment because hardly anything comes out. And I think, oh well, at least I won't have to pee for awhile...or no. I feel like I have to pee again. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment