Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weird

The human body is so frickin' weird. One of the side effects of being a baby oven is a stuffy nose. Something to do with hormones and membranes, whatever. Anyway, my nose is fairly stuffy, but the thing that's killing me is that my right nostril almost constantly is runny. Just the right side. Never the left. Everything seems to be happening on my right side. My left side is happy. I feel like soon my right nostril and right sciatic nerve are just going to up and quit.

Every time I think about the fact that there is a human inside my body, it totally freaks me out. Like actually think about it. I am growing a human. Inside my body. I don't think that will ever seem normal to me.

The fact that Travis and I are going to be responsible for raising a person also does not seem right. This kid doesn't know what he's in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment