Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cleav-acne

My boobs are giant. This has been discussed in the past, but it always warrants a mention here and there. They are that big. For me at least. I understand that other people have bigger breastacles than I am currently sporting, but when you are not used to big boobs, it is very awkward when they are suddenly thrust upon you.

You would think perhaps the big knockers would help me feel more attractive, sexier, curvaceous, what have you. Ummmm, not so much. Two problems.

First, the boobs and the stomach are now both big enough that if I sit down without a bra on, my boobs are resting on my stomach. Now I have had the boob sweat under there before, but there was never quite this much contact. It definitely gives a sense of overall large-ness.

Second. The skin between in my boobs is used to breathing freely as they very rarely, if ever touched each other. That is no longer the case. Especially because I am doing my best to exclusively sleep on my side. So now the girls are mushed together for about 8 hours a day. Why is this an issue? Zits in the cleavage. Big issue. Gross issue. Never before chartered waters issue.

The little pimples I have recently been getting on my upper back...? I can deal with those. Zits between my boobs...? No thanks, I'd like to sit this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment