Friday, March 27, 2009

Hyper..Not hyper

This kid is goofy. This may be a direct relation to the parents, but I choose not to get into that. He will sit there, totally still, not moving, for a ridiculous amount of time. Like over a day. And then all of sudden he has gots to move! A lot. All the time. Well, not all the time, he takes little breaks here and there, but it's a lot. So he goes nuts for about two days, and then nothin'....for another day and half.

All day yesterday he was running laps in my uterus. It was cracking me up. It is so weird to feel like I have gas moving through my system, but nothing ever comes out. That is the only way I can describe what his movements feel like. Stuck farts.

Last night when we went to bed little dude was definitely not ready for sleep. I grabbed Trav's hand and put it on my stomach right where the little critter was doing his best Fred Astaire impression. He went on dancing for a bit and then stopped. Travis immediately starting wiggling my stomach and poking me trying to get him to move again. See?! I am not the only one that wants to do that. It made me kinda feel bad for him...he has got a long road of providing entertainment for his parents ahead of him, and apparently we will poke him when we want results.

I love that Trav thinks it's the coolest thing that he can feel him moving. Makes me smile every time.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle and Scott used to shine a flashlight on her belly when they wanted Noah to move around... It apparently worked if you are looking to wake the little guy up. :-)

    ReplyDelete