Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All of a sudden last night, I feel like I look pregnant. I say all of a sudden my stomach is big, Travis says I was just in denial before that moment. Obviously, this big stomach thing happened during the day yesterday and he has no idea what he is talking about. Clearly.

Anyway, there is definitely something there now. I am down to one pair of normal jeans that will still work. And that is only because they are so low rise, they don't go any higher than where this preggo belly thing starts protruding. I have given in to the maternity pants.

I also gave in and went shopping for maternity clothes. Motherhood has some cute stuff. They also have a pillow that you can strap on that adds three months to your size so you can see how clothes will fit you three months down the road. Ummmm...yeah. Interesting is the most euphemistic word I can come up with. Kari uses the word hilarious. She is not nice. Every time I showed her something I was trying on, she made me go back in, put the stupid pillow on and come back out. And then she would laugh. Hysterically.

Buying new clothes is always fun, but when you have to buy a whole new wardrobe to ensure you have clothes that fit for really only about 7 months, it is a bit frustrating. It's just so hard to spend the money knowing how soon I am not going to be wearing these clothes. Them's the breaks though. Think anyone would notice if I just wore the same 7 outfits each week? I'll switch up which day I wear each one to keep people on their toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment