Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sugar!!!

The amount of sugar I am craving is craziness! I have to be very mindful of what I am eating throughout the day and ration the amount of chocolate goodies I have at my desk. So far, my self-control has been pretty decent. Even though my taste buds are in full on war with my mind. My taste buds and stomach seem to think everything consumed should be filled with or covered with chocolate. I have always liked chocolate, but not like this. After I eat anything, I am immediately thinking, "You know what would be good right now?....Chocolate." Bring it to me now.

I am pretty proud of myself though because even with all this increased sugar intake, I have managed to continue to contain the weight gain in the baby bump and boob area. I still fit in my regular pants, albeit unbuttoned and with a Bella Band. But 22 weeks in and can still wear pants from before I got knocked up? I am OK with that.

Now seriously, bring me some chocolate cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment