Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This baby brain is killing me.

According to some silly study, there is no difference in women's brains when they are or are not pregnant. I call shenanigans. Now it's all nice and stuff that these people are trying to reverse some misogynistic thought that pregnant women are dumb, but I frankly would rather have something to blame this on. And why not on my unborn child?

I am not about to say that I haven't always had my ditsy moments...often...especially when it comes to remembering dates, or weddings, whatever! But all that being said, this is getting out of control. I cannot remember anything. Like at all. Not just when something happened in my childhood, or plans for later that week. Things like forgetting to take my keys out of the ignition of the car I have parked and am leaving. More than once. Seriously.

It's these new brain issues I have a problem with. I did not do things like this before this kid took up residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment