Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I have to say I am feeling pretty good. Ever expanding, but good.

Feeling him move around is helping me feel reassured that things are clipping right along in there. Last night he was moving so much Travis actually could feel it a little. He just looked at me, smiled, and said, "Whoa...that is really weird." And I was all, really? No kidding? Try having that going on on the inside of your body! It is the strangest feeling. And I have to admit it almost makes me nauseous. Almost like motion sickness. Bizarre.

Now that I know he is moving around in there, when I get bored I am very tempted to poke my stomach until he moves. Why should I wait until he is born to annoy him? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, he needs his rest to grow and develop. Fine.

1 comment:

  1. :-) Nothing to say, really... Just letting you know that I am out here, following your progress. Any name ideas yet? (I love the naming part... :-)

    ReplyDelete