Monday, March 2, 2009

Will 1pm ever get here?!?!?!

Today is the day. 1pm. Ultrasound. I get to see the creature to which I am playing host.

The anticipation of this appointment is killing me. I am so excited and so nervous. I cannot believe we are going to get to see it! I also cannot believe I am expected to drink 32oz of water and not pee within 45 minutes of my appointment. And then they are going to push on my stomach. I hope there is a mop handy because I am not making any guarantees of bladder control at that point. Just the thought that my peeing freedom is going to be restricted is making me want to pee every four seconds.

I am interested to see how I react when we find out if it is a boy or a girl. Obviously above all else, health is the most important factor. But I don't believe anyone who says they don't care either way. I can see changing your mind about whether you want a boy or a girl, but not having any preference...? I don't buy it. That being said, so far I am wanting a boy. Mostly because I remember being a teenage girl and I wish that evil hormone-ridden devil upon no one, much less myself.

Get your gender bets in now, time is almost up.

No comments:

Post a Comment