Thursday, June 7, 2012

That's it

There were no wet underwear and pants in Alex's cubby when I picked him up yesterday!  Yay!  Dry all day!  No laundry!

We get home and I get him out of the car as quickly as possible because I have to pee really bad.  In the time it took to get him out of the car and into the fenced in yard, I must have said the word "potty" 17 times.  And I told him to come with me and he could go right after me.  He could even flush both times!  Nope.  He didn't have to go and wanted to play with some rocks we have at the end of our sidewalk.  Fine.

I ran in and peed only to come back out to him squatting over the rocks, beaming with pride and telling me he peed on the rocks.  Awesome.  You also got pee in your underwear, shorts, and socks.  Way to pee on those rocks, Einstein.

So yeah, new motto:  All diapers.  All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment