Thursday, June 28, 2012

All class. All the time.

Couple things...

First, it is crazy hot so I wore capris to work today.  Good good.  Except I haven't shaved in juuuust under a week.  Not good good.  In an attempt to shield my coworker from my Sasquatchian appearance, I shaved my lower legs real quick like before I left the house.  But I brilliantly only shaved up to the bottom hem of my pants, not thinking about the eventual pant leg raising when one sits down at their desk.  So now I have a smooth lower leg, with Burt Reynold's-esque hair sticking out from under my capris.

Second, I had Qdoba for lunch.  So delicious.  But every once in a while, or you know, like 87% of the time I go there, I finish my burrito and I swear I could eat another one.  Because what normal human isn't satisfied by a full pound of burrito heaven?  Me apparently.  Havin' one of those days today.  

So between the fur and the insatiable appetite, I am feelin' super sexy and dainty today.  Let's just blame it on the humidity.  

1 comment: