Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Experiment: Over....please?!?

Yep, I'm done.  He needs to come home.  Like now.

I am not going to see him for another 76 hours and I think I am gonna puke.  Or cry.  Most likely both.  I knew I was going to worry about him, but I was not expecting this....this scared, sad, empty feeling thing I've got goin' on.

You would think with all the bitching I do about him, I would be enjoying this.  Taking in the moment and breathing the still quiet air.  Nope.  I am officially a worried/missing him mess.  Maybe I should take this as a lesson and not bitch about him so much.  HA!  Hahahahahaa!  That kid is the highest level of insane-o and is taking me right along with him...I'm gonna bitch.  But he is my little insane-o and he makes me laugh and he gives me hugs and tells me he loves me and I WANT HIM BACK.

The only good part about this is that we are getting some beast-free evenings to try to build this freaking swing set/fort we decided to build for his birthday.  I am really hoping at least the fort part is done before he comes home because I have a small portion of the old one left to take apart and then we gots nothin' until the new one is done.  And not having a fort will make one very sad child.  Maybe just being home with us will be enough because he misses us as much as I miss him?  Once again, HA!

1 comment:

  1. Captain Insane-O shows no mercy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT4IMWzRvsk

    ReplyDelete