Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nice Hardware Baby

I finished disassembling the old swing set last night.  Since it was 95° outside, I was wearing some loose fitting athletic shorts and a hot pink camisole shelf-bra tank top.  It is beyond safe to say that my post-Alex boobs require more than a camisole tank top, but I was in my own backyard and it was hotter than the hobs of hell, so whatever.  But then I had to take the wood from the old set to the city waste drop off site.  I could have changed, but I really could have cared less about my outfit for the guys at the drop off site.  Garbage and a show!  Yay!

I got there and the guy told me what dumpster to use and then very nicely came over to help me.  He immediately commented on the heat, which I am guessing was at least in part due to the amount of sweat marks on the stomach portion of my tank top.  So attractive.  Again, whatever, we were just two people sweatin' it out while just trying to get our work done.  But then Travis called...

He asked me to go to Menard's to pick up some screws.  Awesome.  Totally dressed for public.  Especially when that particular public place BLASTS you with Icelandic air conditioning as you walk in the door.  Absolutely a lovely and welcome experience on a hot day...if you are wearing appropriate clothing.

So yeah, I walked around Menard's with my arms crossed over my chest...because that's natural and comfortable looking.  When I got home and told Travis about my not embarrassing whatsoever trip to Meanard's, he responds with, "Ha!  Did you offer to hang a couple hats?"  No, dick, I didn't.  Here are your flipping screws.

No comments:

Post a Comment