Monday, June 4, 2012

Arrrrgggg!

There is only plant in our house that is within Alex's grasp.  Every so often, he brings me a present of one the leaves, but for the most part he leaves it alone.  The times we have had an issue, he is driving a truck or motorcycle through it and getting dirt everywhere.  He drives through it, I remind him that he is not supposed to play in the plant, we move on.

So I was fairly surprised when I walked into the living room yesterday and saw potting soil all over the side table.  I made him come in there, and I asked him what happened.  Apparently he was digging for treasure.  Try as I may, I cannot get mad at that.  It is just too funny.

He slept horribly last night and woke up at 5:10.  Maybe my sleepy eye boogers will provide a new treasure search site.

No comments:

Post a Comment