Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yawn

Alex woke up four times last night.  The first time I am pretty sure he had a nightmare since he was all sorts of upset.  The second and third time he woke me up by yelling that he had a booger and needed a tissue.  But refused to keep said tissue in bed with him either time.  And the fourth time I have no clue what the issue was.  He was crying a frightened type cry.  I went in and he was all curled up, said something incoherent, and immediately fell back asleep when I covered him up.  So happy to serve you, Sire.

I haven't been able to stay asleep lately and having the beast child screaming in the monitor sure as shit didn't help last night.  And then to top it off, by the time I got back to bed after the first round of wake-ups, the dog and Travis had completely taken over my side, his side, all sides of the futon.  Why were we sleeping on the futon you ask?  Because my asshole dog decided that my side of the bed was an awesome spot to empty her very full bladder at some point yesterday.

I was so mad at the dog, at the fact that Alex wouldn't stay asleep, at the fact that I can't seem to stay asleep, I gave up and just went to lay down on the couch....and promptly knocked over a glass of water that was left out  on the coffee table right next to three piles of clean laundry.  I'm just gonna go ahead and turn in my letter of resignation.

No comments:

Post a Comment