Thursday, October 13, 2011

Loss of security

When we were deciding how to go about the gaga removal process, Kari reminded me she had her son wrap up his gaga's as a present for a new baby.  We just happen to have an adorable new baby in our group so I ran the idea past Alex.  He responded with a flat out No.  And he looked at me like, Lady...you and that new baby keep your grubby mitts off my gaga.  So we moved on to the cutting the gaga idea.

In the car a day or two ago, Alex looks at me with a very worried expression and says, "No blankie for baby Mama?"  It took me a substantial amount of time and questioning to realize what he was actually asking.  He was making sure I wasn't going to make him give his blankets to the new baby.

And there's another one for his future therapist's couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment