Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sure. Yeah. Ok.

Alex has started doing a new thing that in confusing the hell out of me.  It started when something exciting would happen, he would yell "3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8!!!"  But now, he will not only yell that when he is excited, but he will also calmly get my attention and just say, "Mama...3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8."  My only response is to nod my head with a "Sure, whatever you say honey!" expression on my face...because I have no fricking idea what he is talking about or how this even became an expression for him.

The fun part about this is that if you say it to him really quickly, he screeches with laughter and runs away.  Or if he is in the car, he screeches and kicks his legs while flailing his arms.  I do not know what is so amusing about those 6 numbers, but I'm just rollin' with it.

However, when I say it in my head, I feel like he is doing a countdown before a song & dance that is going to involve a lot of jazz hands...he gets that from his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment