Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Memory Skillz

I made myself a little list of the things I needed to buy at Target over my lunch break.  I put that little list on a little sticky and stuck it right in front of my keyboard so I would be sure to see it and take it with me.  I went to Target.  Got out of my car and realized apparently in front of my keyboard wasn't an obvious enough placement of the sticky and I had left it in that exact spot on my desk.  Perhaps next time I will sticky it to my eyeballs.  Might make getting to the store a bit of an issue, but who doesn't like a challenge?!

I was immediately beyond irritated.  I have the memory span of a gnat and it drives me crazy that I can't remember anything...especially a list that was made to specifically remind me of the things I need.  My memory capacity has dwindled to the point that I have to have a list of meals I have planned for the week on the refrigerator.  Because the ingredients in said refrigerator are not enough clues for the meals I have already planned on making.

I am proud to announce, I remembered everything on my list.  Well, everything except one item.  Dish sponges can suck it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment