Thursday, February 3, 2011

Forgiven!

The snow storm on Tuesday night resulted in Alex's daycare being closed Wednesday so I worked from home. Luckily it wasn't very busy for me. Working with a 1&1/2 year old spinning his way through the kitchen like a drunken top is not easily done. At one point I was on the phone and Alex found something that delighted him so he started excitedly squawking...and the guy on the phone asked me if I was at a kennel. I got to reply with, "Nope! That would be my son." It was a proud moment.

For being inside the house all day with just my mug lookin' at him, he had a great day. Very few tantrums, no biting, and the dog only got sat on once. It was like some kind of record breaking day! He did think it was really cool to stand in my work bag for some odd reason, but otherwise he mostly left my stuff alone. Apparently HVAC isn't really his thing.

When I got to work this morning there was a mini Batman in my bag. It's moments like that that make the tantrums worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment