Monday, February 7, 2011

In Awe

On Saturday, as I was picking up the magnetic alphabet strewn about my kitchen floor, I started playing my own little solo game of Bananagrams. It was a bit more challenging as there is only one of each letter in our fancy magnetic alphabet. Not so good for bananagrams, but better for teaching the alphabet I suppose. I wanted to see if I could get all the letters into a crossword. I managed to get all but two. I was left with the Q and the Z. Not too bad, right?

As I finished, Alex came back into the kitchen. I proudly said, "Alex look! Mommy made a crossword!" He looked at it for 2.7 seconds and then wildly whacked at of all the letters until they were knocked off the fridge and onto the floor. Clearly my word skills impress him.

No comments:

Post a Comment