Thursday, May 3, 2012

That's new

When I got to daycare to pick Alex up yesterday, one of the teachers that has known Alex since he was 8 weeks ago came up to me with a very concerned expression.  She paused to tell a kid that was trying to get attention to hang on because she had to "talk to Alex's mom for a minute."  Awwwwesome.

She had to talk to me to inform me that Alex administered a choke hold on a kid earlier in the day.  I'm sorry...what?  Yep.  A full-on choke hold.  He apparently let go right away when they told him to stop and said he understood that that was not an ok thing to do.

So I asked him why he did that.  "He tickled my feet Mama."  Yeeeeaaahhhh...a choke hold may have been a wee bit over the top in response to foot tickling there buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment