Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baby Blues

On Friday evening, Alex was playing on his swing set so I took the opportunity to paint my toe nails for the wedding we were attending Saturday.  I figured since he was busy loading and unloading fish to his "boat" I would have ample time to make my little piggies pretty.  Yeah.  He played for about .4 seconds after I opened the jar of polish.

I got one nail done and suddenly he was standing next to my hunched over body asking what I was doing.  I thought the painting project was blatantly obvious and required no explanation, but still informed him I was painting my toe nails.  He bent down to make sure my work was adequate and quickly stood up, stuck his foot out and declared he wanted blue toes too.


I think I did a pretty good job...and they totally accent his motorcycle, no?  He, by the way, is super proud to show anyone and everyone, and excitedly tell them "Mama did it for me!"

1 comment: