Monday, March 26, 2012

Sounds about right

I am a shining beacon of good parenting and role model behavior.

We were at my parents' yesterday.  All of us, except Alex and Travis, were sitting at the dining room table.  Alex came in from the living room to tell us we had to be quiet because Travis was "sleeping."  My dad waited until Alex was juuuuust about back in the living room and then let out a very loud snort.

Alex came back in, looked at him, and said "Dammit Grandpa!  He waked up!"  Complete with a fist pump.

Not only could I in no way, shape or form claim that was not learned from me, I was also so stunned and then laughing so hard, I did nothing by way of reprimand.  Until a couple minutes later, after I had stopped crying from laughing and told Alex that was not nice to say and he needed to apologize to Grandpa.  'Cause that'll learn him.

No comments:

Post a Comment