Friday, January 28, 2011

Stop it!!

He did it again. He peed on the potty. This has brought two things to the forefront of my mind.

1. I despise the word "potty." Almost as much as panties and moist. Almost. I can at least get myself to say "potty," while I will avoid speaking the other abominations in the English language at all costs.

2. Alex is growing up really fast. Like right before my eyes. It amazes me every single day. But today I got another text from daycare. This one was a picture of him actually sitting on the toilet. My baby is all grown up. It's a bit deceiving because they installed a toddler toilet in the toddler bathroom, so it is proportioned correctly, but he is huge. He is a child now. He is not a baby anymore.

I guess there is a #3...I am sad he is getting so big so fast. Really sad. Kari mentioned that I should have another baby. I mentioned I would attack her with her own box cutter. I'll get over being sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment