Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feelin hot

So as I sat on the exam table at the doctor waiting for her to look over some moles and other skin ailments, I realized my socks were on inside out. I am 33 years old.

Once she was done digging out a couple "skin tags" from my armpit and bandaging me up like a wounded soldier, I was left alone to get dressed and make my way out. And that is when inside out socks became just a minuscule part of my day.

Why do they have to cover the exam table with that paper sheet? I mean I know why, but why can't they just throw some bleach on the table after each patient? I now have an issue with the paper sheet...

Having two skin tags gouged out of your armpit is not comfy. Scratch that, getting the numbing shots before the gouging is not comfy. And knowing that a doctor is removing a hunk of skin isn't the most settling. So I was uncomfortable. And kinda nervous. And in turn was sweating. And apparently sweating mostly from my butt area. So the doctor gets done with my armpit, I sit up, we chat, she leaves, I get down to get dressed and see a giant sweaty butt print on the paper. Awwwwwesome.

So I did what any mature adult with inside out socks and swamp ass would do. I threw the gown over the butt print and got outta there as fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment