Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beaming with pride

One of the little girls in Alex's daycare room had to undergo Scoliosis surgery and has to be in a cast for 15 weeks. She spent the first 5 weeks at home, but is now back at daycare. I feel so bad for her and her whole family. It has been a horrible ordeal to endure, but she is doing super well.

Now, onto my beast child. Everyone is being uber careful with this little girl, obviously. Not my kid. How does my lovely child welcome her back? He runs into her with a toy shopping cart and knocks her over. Body cast and all. Yep. That happened.

I was so mortified when they told me yesterday I had absolutely no idea how to react. I just stared, mouth agape and was finally able to utter, "He did...what now?" Because, you know, it wasn't horrible enough hearing it once, let's have the teacher repeat how he acted like a crazy Christmas Eve Wal-Mart shopper.

Does CPS step in when you are clearly unable to raise a nice human? Feel free to pass along our name.

No comments:

Post a Comment