Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lesson Learned

There are two things Alex really likes:
1. Not getting dressed after a bath.
2. Shutting the bathroom door on me so I can't get out of the bathroom. Over and over and over again.


Last night the combination of these two things carried on for about 5 minutes or so until Travis came up with an activity more enjoyable than slamming the door in my face. Alex trotted off, I was able to vacate the bathroom, and we went about the rest of our evening agenda.


After we got Alex finally dressed and asleep, Travis went into the bathroom to straighten up from bath time. I walked over to ask him something, but I stopped mid-question when the light from the bathroom hit something shiny on the floor right in front of the door. Shiny, like wet shiny. Like a puddle of pee kind of shiny.


You would think I would have learned my lesson with the poo experience a while ago, but no...no I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment