Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Om nom nom nom!

We went grocery shopping last night and took the beast.  He was way too excited to be there, so it was kinda like shopping with a miniature wild rhinoceros.  Until I picked up a container of SantaSweets tomatoes.  As soon as those bad boys were in the cart, so was he.  Sitting like a perfect little boy in the designated seat and everything, patting the weird metal you-can-put-stuff-here-but-you-will-forget-it tray area in front of him to show me where to put the container.  He sat there the whole time and ate 4 tomatoes shy of the entire pint.

And then we came home and he ate half a cucumber, 11 black olives, a taco, a plain tortilla, and a little salad.  Ya think he was growing yesterday?  I expected his mattress to bottom out when I put him to bed.

Speaking of putting him to bed, I have found my new favorite place for my head.  Resting on my 3 year old's shoulder with his arm wrapped around me while he "pets" my head and guzzles down 2/3 of a pint of milk.  That right there is paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment