Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hamster in a wheel.

Since it is so unbearably hot, I had to run at the gym last night.  I always forget how much I hate running on a treadmill...until I have to run on a treadmill.  It is just so boring.  There was a TV right on the machine, but my brilliant self couldn't find the plug in for my headphones.  I groped the entire control area of it and was starting to feel uncomfortable with how well I was getting to know this treadmill, so I gave up.  I plugged my headphones into my iPod, put the closed captioning on, and started in on my 4 miles.

I sweat a lot; I'm used to it.  But normally I'm sweating a lot all across town.  Not last night.  Last night I just sweat a lot all over a treadmill.  I had to wipe off the plastic on either side of the belt thingy because my elbow creases were dripping sweat all over it.  So attractive.

I am gross...but I am one run closer to August 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment