Thursday, July 5, 2012

My favorites

My mom took about 6 zillion pictures while we were home yesterday.

Do you like this close up?
Or this close up?
Both?  What a coincidence!  Me too!

Multiply the number of pictures my mom took by 47 and that would be how many times this happened:


And some people claim this one is evidence of where he gets his expressions/sass.  I suppose if you can look past my puffy, mascara smeared eyes and the cherry in my mouth and the cherry juice on his chin....maybe I can see it.


And then there's this guy:
See, not only was it our great nation's birthday yesterday, but it was also my dad's birthday.  People have called me a Daddy's girl before, like it was a bad thing.  Ha!  Hells yes I am a Daddy's girl!  Have you met the man?  The love, guidance, humor, pride and just general Awesome Dadness I have in my life is just too much to adequately convey.  I could try, but it all just seems like cliché dribble that Hallmark would barf out. Any way, I love him a whole lot.  And so does my husband.  And holy man so does my son.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment