Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm back baby!

I went ahead and got myself a sweet case of food poisoning on Saturday night.  It had been a while since my last tango with that stomach wrenching beast, so I figured why not?  Sunday was a rough one, but thanks to my awesome family, I got some rest and Alex had a blast playing with his cousins, aunts, uncles, great aunts and Grandma and Grandpa Z.  I am positive my Aunt Mimi is thrilled I just articulated that she is, in fact, a great aunt.

Anywho, the past couple of days I have been living in the land of Queasy Stomachville.  But today?  Not today people!  I felt great this morning and headed out for a 4 mile run.  And since it wasn't hotter than Satan's butthole out there this morning, I ran right past 4 and on to 5.  It was a little slower pace than I would have liked, but you can't win 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment