Thursday, November 17, 2011

Welcome!

The house next to us has been for sale for well over a year, and as of late has also been vacant.  Tuesday night, I came home and there was a moving truck in the driveway.  Yay!  and  OhgodIhopetheydon'tsuck!  Our backyards are right next to each other and if you are outside at the same time, it is very awkward if you don't at least say hello.  And if your neighbors suck, this situation would be even worse.

Anywho, they don't suck.  They are very nice.  Burt and Carlos.  A lovely couple from California.  But, when Burt introduced himself to Travis, Travis nicely said, "Great to meet you Kurt!"  And before I could correct him, Burt said, "Oh no, it's Burt.  You know, like Bert & Ernie."

And with that statement I immediately saw something that is going to terrorize me and I am positive eventually lead to a very embarrassing moment....They kinda look like Bert & Ernie.  I swear.  Burt is tall and skinny and has kind of a tall thin head.  And Carlos is shorter with a round face.

You guys...this is not good.  I am totally gonna call Carlos "Erinie".  I give myself a week.

1 comment: