Thursday, November 17, 2011

Adventures of Office Kitty

This damn cat loves loves loves my chair.  The second I get up she/he jumps into my chair, curls up, and is magically instantaneously asleep.  And then I feel bad moving her/him.  She/he is just a lonely office kitty that didn't choose to live here.  Pretty sure she/he was someone's pet.  The idiot next door to our office found her/him, but didn't bother to ask around the campsite he was at to see if anyone was missing a cat.  And, said idiot isn't at his shop every day, so about half the time, Office Kitty doesn't have anywhere to get inside.  Which in turn makes me feel even worse about moving her/him.

Currently I am sitting on the forward most 3" of my chair with Office Kitty asleep behind me.  It does make me sit up straighter though...so thank you for that Office Kitty.  Because of my better posture, I will let the fact that my ass is asleep slide this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment